As children enter their second year, they are increasingly independent, active, and in need of enhancing their language and socialization skills. Our Two Year Old Program offers a dynamic curriculum that covers a variety of subject areas: language arts, mathematics, science, sensory, and social skills. By incorporating children’s literature, music and movement activities, and arts and crafts, our individualized focus and highly-attentive teachers keep children engaged and eager to learn.
Activities in the Two Year Old Program include:
- Learning Names of People, Objects and Places
- Talking in Complete Sentences
- Vocabulary Development by Imitation and Repetition
- Building Alphabet Recognition through Play with Letters
- Strengthening Conversation Skills with Group Sharing and Reading Experiences
- Demonstrating How to Recognize Others’ Feelings and to Respond Accordingly
- Strengthening Large Motor Skills with Riding Equipment, Balls, and Movement Activities
- Improving Hand-Eye Coordination through Pouring, Stringing, and Cutting Activities
- Role-Playing with Props and Costumes
Contact us here.