Our Infant Program provides children with a caring and stimulating environment that corresponds with their natural curiosity while introducing an abundance of opportunities to play and interact. Developing both fine and ross motor skills are the class’s main priority, as is laying the foundation for language development, and social skills.
Our Infant Program includes:
- Nurturing Care that Builds Your Infant’s Self-Esteem
- Regular Teacher-Child Interactions that Spark Curiosity and Socialization
- Finger-play and Singing that Help Boost Cognitive and Motor Skills
- Age-Appropriate Materials and Equipment that Support Learning and Development
- Safe Sleep Guidelines
- Tiny Movements (Infant Yoga and Stretching)