Children at the Pre-Kindergarten stage are notably growing more independent, while gaining communicative and social skills. Just as they are developing their imaginations and their ability to make meaning of their environment, they are becoming more aware of themselves and their peers in social situations. Our Pre-Kindergarten Program provides a strong, dynamic framework in which children can learn and grow in both individual and group contexts; they are always challenged to expand their grasp of the world around them.
Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten Program activities include:
- Identifying various literary genres, such as fiction and non-fiction
- Becoming familiar with words, letter sounds and sentence structure
- Reading short books without assistance
- Addition, subtraction and problem solving in groups
- Conducting science experiments
- Spanish, sign language, and Mandarin immersion
- Familiarizing themselves with geography
Contact us here.